The award-winning MOVA® Globe inspires wonder and relaxation. Expertly crafted to simulate perpetual motion, the luxurious MOVA® Globe comes to life in ambient light, providing therapeutic calm with its silent rotation and adding interest to any space with its dynamic balance of classic form and contemporary style. Handmade in a variety of captivating collections, the MOVA Globe reinvents the very idea of a globe, offering a compelling magical experience never before imagined in a decor piece. Contemplate the full beauty and possibilities of our world with the MOVA Globe.
MOVA ® Creations represent the highest level of expertise in technology and science to simulate perpetual motion with ambient light and the earth’s magnetic field. With each one built to last, MOVA® Creations require detail, precision and craftsmanship in every aspect of development.
The acclaimed MOVA® World Maps Collection captures the legacy of maps as valuable sources of knowledge while adding a new dimension of wonder and appeal. Featuring a diverse assortment of maps ranging from antique finishes and classic relief depictions to contemporary metallic displays, this collection of rotating world maps bridges the traditional and the extraordinary to keep you thinking globally about the world. MOVA® World Maps are perfect to accent any desk, tabletop or large space.
- Silver & Black Metallic Map: The intense contrast between the metallic silver land masses and the black oceans brings a contemporary, clean-cut feel to the traditional globe design.
- Copper & Black: A map of Earth is showcased in a striking juxtaposition of deep black and warm copper for a contemporary look.
- White & Gold: This sophisticated white and globe design looks great in any room, and even greater when it catches the light.
- Political Map: Explore the world in all its colors, or take note of your next travel destination, with this political map globe.
- Beige Political Map: The world globe you already know, updated with a yellow color that creates ambiance wherever it's placed.
- Satellite View: Travel high above our planet for a glimpse of Earth's natural beauty as seen from outer space, captured through NASA satellite imagery - our most popular design.
- Blue Relief Map: This relief map features bright blue oceans combined with shading and color-coding to depict the earth's unique topographical features.
- Antique Terrestrial Map: History enthusiasts will love this globe's authentic antique world map from 1790 in crisp white and green colors.
- Moon: You don't have to wait for the next lunar cycle to witness the beauty of a full moon.
- Mars: Appreciate the depth and texture of "the red planet" in our realistic depiction of Mars.