Jewelry Collection by Firefly
Firefly provides employment and training in comfortable working conditions and fair wages to the indigenous people of Santiago Atitlan, in Guatemala. The workshop employs skilled artisans, both men and women. The indigenous people of the village are very skilled in their traditional arts; the women weave on the back strap loom and are skilled in embroidery; the men weave on foot looms and are skilled in making fishing nets. Firefly has taken many of the traditional skills and transformed them into jewelry making skills. The Firefly collection includes necklaces, earrings and bracelets.
Base Materials: Swarovski crystals, nickel free metals
We have a sampling of our stock available for purchase online. Feel free to reach out to us directly to shop the full selection!
Necklaces are 16" (17" w, extension)
- Multi-Color Lavish Necklace: Pendant Dimensions: 4.5" x 1.5"
- Emma Oval Earrings: ~1"x .3"
- Luxe Leaf Pendant Necklace: Pendant Dimensions: .7" x .5"
- Luxe Leaf Earrings: ~1.25" x .5"
La Dolce Vita Necklace: Pendant Dimensions: 3.5" x .75"
- La Dolce Vita Oval Earrings: ~1" x .4"
- Geometric Square Pedant Necklace: Pendant Dimensions: .75" x .75"
Geometric Square Earrings: ~1" x .5"