For years, David Clack had the idea of taking several of his nature landscape images and layering them together, creating multiple exposure abstract images. By allowing some of the underlying images to shine through, colors and textures appear in beautiful ways. These photos from David’s Clack’s portfolio have become a part of our jewelry line, and they are incredibly popular.
No one produces anything quite like DC Designs Jewelry. They handcraft every one of their pieces using stunning images from Colorado and other nature landscapes. All of their products are hypo-allergenic, and contain no nickel. The ear wires are made of antique copper on steel or sterling silver plated. The prints are UV protected and water resistant. And all of their jewelry is handcrafted in their studio in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Our very stylish earrings are ultra-light weight & water resistant. Each earring is a handcrafted UV giclée printed both sides on stainless steel. We use hypo-allergenic, antiqued cooper ear wires. Dimensions: .5″ x .5″.
- Small Teardrop: Available in Purple or Natural. Dimensions: .5″ x .5″.
- Abstract Rectangle: Dimensions: .5″ x .5″.
- Quilted Heart: Dimensions: .75″ x .75″.
- Layered Window: Dimensions: .5″ x 1.5″.
- Layered Teardrop: Dimensions: 1″ x 1.25″.
- Diamond Window: Dimensions: .75″ x 1.5″.
- Layered Diamond: Available in Teal or Purple. Dimensions: .75″ x 1.5″.
- Diamond Inlay: Available in Silver or Copper. Dimensions: .75″ x 1.25″.
- Circle Drop: Available in Multi or Blue/Green. Dimensions: 1″ x 1.75″.
- Oval Overlay: Available in Silver or Copper. Dimensions: .5″ x 1.75″.