Board Books by Bunnies by the Bay
The books that started it all! Buy a book and add a coordinating plush character! 7" x 7" in size, and 16 pages in length, this board book is durable enough to handle every page being turned with love for years to come.
- Who Says Peep: Teach little ones animal sounds with our favorite Bloom Bunny and all the animals from the Good Friends Farm. Moo Moo the Cow, Hammie the Pig, Baa-bs the Sheep, Clucky the Chicken and Bucky the Horse are sure to delight every little one as they peep, peep, peep themselves to sleep. A perfect story to be part of your little one's learning adventures and sleepy time rituals.
- Camp Cricket: In the Camp Cricket Book join our forest friends as they learn that a helpful friend is the best friend of all, no matter their size. A charming Hareytale board book with beautiful illustrations featuring the woodland characters Bruce the Moose, Foxy the Fox, Roxy the Raccoon, Cubby the Bear, and Harey the Bunny Rabbit
- Friendship Blossoms: Features big sister Blossom is a busy bunny who loves taking care of her family and friends. One day she finds a wee bear, with a note to take care, and so Bao Bao the bear becomes her best friend indeed. Beautifully illustrated board book with a sweet story of friendship featuring our favorite Blossom Bunny.
- Pretty Girl: Little Elsie wants to be pretty and learns through her friends that true beauty comes from within.This delightful story helps little girls discover the secrets of being pretty from inside, out! Pair this book with the Elsie Doll for the perfect gift for babies, toddlers, big sisters, and any occasion that calls for a gift from the heart.
- Best Friends Indeed: Watching over a wee bunny named Bud is a perfect task for a busy pup named Skipit. Beautifully illustrated board book with a delightful story of friendship.
- Ocho's ABCs: Ocho's ABC Book brings together Ocho the Octopus and his silly friends as they teach little ones the ABCs from under the sea. Delightfully illustrated board book filled with fun, wit, and charm for all ages to enjoy.